#Kametsu @ irc.kametsu.com - Don't forget #IdleRPG

ATTENTION: You may or may not have noticed that PayPal terminated our second account and locked all the funds that was in it (~$40). Since that has happened, we have not received any donations despite Skrill, Flattr, and Gittip being available options at this time. We were still $47 shy of the Server amount, and because of PayPal not giving us the other money we're also shy $40 on top of that, so basically we need $85 before the 30th of THIS Month. So we'd really appreciate it if you can help out!

Skrill works similar to Paypal, while Flattr and Gittip are micro-crowd-fundings. Flattr can accept money from Paypal so if you're unwilling or unable to switch to other providers you should still be able to donate via Flattr. Gittip seems the easiest to use and has no fees associated with it, so if you're willing to use any of the three, that would be our preference.

Flattr this <·>

Photo

FBI Moneypak Scam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dailey

Dailey

Moppet

• Donator
  • 46 posts
There a scam going around just wanted to let people no about , Its not to hard to get rid of the fastest way is to go to safe mod on your computer an restore to a earlier save point here's a pic of it just remember this is a scam. There are a few web site out there that can walk you though it. Hope this helps Posted Image

zx0

zx0

• Crusaders +
  • 268 posts
LMAO, how do people fall for this rubbish!!!

There was one like this going around Germany and the UK a while ago. Seriously do people think they can just bribe the FBI, police of whatever? You must be stupid to think this is real. I suppose if maybe only 1 in 100 believe it they will still be making a lot of money.

Mujklob

Mujklob

Four Lefts From Reality

• Crusaders +
  • 324 posts
  • LocationFour Lefts From Reality
I hate to be an ass on matters like this, and even though I may feel bad for someone who doesn't really understand how the Internets works, almost everyone who falls for this deserves to lose a hundred bucks.

My mind has been torn into Oblivion, is there a way to tear that too? Reach into the Oblivion and through Zen, tear the Universe anew.

[ Forest Bear Studios | Forest Bear Forums ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Friends: Advanced Anime, Kingdom Hearts Recharged, Otaku Rave

Anime100.eu PPN Top 50