#Kametsu @ irc.kametsu.com

Photo

Does Ichigo have his hollow powers after getting his powers back?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Number62

Number62

Moppet

• Crusaders-0
  • 15 posts
When Ichigo gets his powers back in the fullbring arc, he only uses his bankai but no hollow powers which leads me to beleive that since his powers were obtained from the other soul reapers, then his hollow powers are gone, but I'm not sure.
Thoughts?

eosprime

eosprime

Moppet

• Crusader
  • 40 posts
i believe he still has his hollow powers. like his soul reaper powers that went dormant after final getsuga tensho, his hollow powers probably went dormant as well. but now that his shinigami powers are back his hollow powers will reawaken at some point when his life is endangered. it might already be awake considering that the vandenreich were not able to destroy ichigo's banki. his hollow powers was the thing that protected him.

mrgrim1138

mrgrim1138

Moppet

• Crusaders-0
  • 14 posts
i hope he still does hopefully in the final arc we see him use it and have more control over it

Saidon

Saidon

Hail(~(~_(~_O)_O)O)Kyed

• Crusaders +
  • 222 posts

i hope he still does hopefully in the final arc we see him use it and have more control over it

Agreed. A new mask design would be good too.

Also it would be pretty sweet if he ever managed to control the 2nd hollow form of his haha.
Whoever wins, the battle does not end. The loser is freed from the battlefield, the survivor must remain there and live his life as the warrior until he dies.

Posted Image
Spoiler

Cheers to Alkin for the Avatar and Shazi for the Sig ^.^
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌
© Official Kametsu - Saidon ψ(`∇´)ψ

Cold_void344

Cold_void344

Hedge Knight

• Crusader
  • 63 posts
I believe he still has his hollow powers, only thing that intrigues me is what gonna happen to his mask (and his powers) when he does hollowfy, since his soul reaper powers were modified by the fullbring, would they have also modified his hollowfied powers / mask?.

Issei

Issei

Moppet

• Crusaders-0
  • 12 posts
I don't think he does because his hollow form fused with his zanpakuto to make the final getsuga challenge for ichigo. Maybe he does, I can't remember if his bankais getsuga tensho was always black. I don't think he needs it anyway, it'd be too OP and ichigo would win every battle because he is already kickass. He beat Ginjo without even breaking into a sweat. Without the hollow form, he'd be more challenged.

jymmer

jymmer

Moppet

• Crusader
  • 30 posts
I dont think he has hollow powers because when he learns FGT he loses his hollow power so why would he get it back?

2sen2

2sen2

Moppet

• Crusaders-0
  • 10 posts
I think Ichigo don't use it yet because the enemy is still not too powerful

Lokesh

Lokesh

Moppet

• Crusader
  • 18 posts
Yeah maybe he lost hollow powers after final getsuga tenshuo. Or maybe the arrancars will give him hollow powers.

reinventevil

reinventevil

Moppet

• Crusader
  • 17 posts
I hope he does if he doesn't i'm going to be kind of upset

spiderman360

spiderman360

Moppet

• Crusader
  • 15 posts
will just have to wate

pramodthecool

pramodthecool

Moppet

• Crusaders-0
  • 2 posts
i think he has hollow powers

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

we have to wait for next season to confirm

KaoclazmMJR

KaoclazmMJR

Legendary Super Saiyan

• Crusaders +
  • 406 posts
During Ichigo's training in the Dangai Precipice World, Tensa Zangetsu rips out hollow ichigo from ichigo's body, the two proceed to fuse and then disappear when ichigo uses FGT.

Since ichigo's soul reaper powers have returned, it is not safe to assume that his hollow powers have returned as well because they originated from his shattered shaft training. Zangetsu has changed, but the method he used to reclaim his powers did not result in hollowfication the second time around.

Then again, Kubo might throw hollow ichigo back in for dramatic effect, u never know
"Now if you really want to test your strength STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!!!" - Super Vegeta [DBZ]

"You are a fool! I'm going to crush you....and throw you into the wind! - Majin Vegeta [DBZ]

Posted Image

Thanks to J-Lord144 for this sig! ^

Spoiler

Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Hedge Knight

• Crusader
  • 73 posts

i believe he still has his hollow powers. like his soul reaper powers that went dormant after final getsuga tensho, his hollow powers probably went dormant as well. but now that his shinigami powers are back his hollow powers will reawaken at some point when his life is endangered. it might already be awake considering that the vandenreich were not able to destroy ichigo's banki. his hollow powers was the thing that protected him.

I agree with this. He might train to get his hollow powers back if re-awakening at a crucial point is not the case.

KaoclazmMJR

KaoclazmMJR

Legendary Super Saiyan

• Crusaders +
  • 406 posts

I agree with this. He might train to get his hollow powers back if re-awakening at a crucial point is not the case.

plot device lol
"Now if you really want to test your strength STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!!!" - Super Vegeta [DBZ]

"You are a fool! I'm going to crush you....and throw you into the wind! - Majin Vegeta [DBZ]

Posted Image

Thanks to J-Lord144 for this sig! ^

Spoiler

sellersdq

sellersdq

Moppet

• Crusader
  • 16 posts
Well if you're going by the way he gained hollow powers to begin with, he shouldn't have any right now. The only reason why he gained hollow powers to begin with was because of the method he went to getting his soul reaper powers back after Byakuya or whatever killed his soul link thingy. But then again final getsunatensho or whatever only was supposed to take away his "SOUL REAPER" powers. Maybe his hollow was linked to it or not. I guess its up to the writer to decide.

fr3chill

fr3chill

Moppet

• Crusader
  • 20 posts
he will probably reactivate it as a last resort

RC46

RC46

Moppet

• Donator
  • 35 posts
I think that he would of lost his hollow powers when he lost his soul reaper powers. But you never know maybe somewhere deep inside him his hollow is waiting for the right time to show up again.

pradeepsixer

pradeepsixer

Pradeep Rajasekaran

• Crusader
  • 18 posts
I guess he has . Note that Ginjo said " like you ( Ichigo ), I(Ginjo) have hollow powers too ". Also he was able to use the black getsuga tensho.

blank sentiment

blank sentiment

Inverted One of the Star

• Crusader
  • 73 posts

I think that he would of lost his hollow powers when he lost his soul reaper powers. But you never know maybe somewhere deep inside him his hollow is waiting for the right time to show up again.

The issue with that is that the Hollow and Zangetsu are one and the same, a combined entity capable of splitting itself, which implies that Ichigo's powers are heavily intertwined. If one goes dormant or awakens, the other does too. As far as Ichigo having Fullbring, he'd probably just have that if nobody gave him powers. His Fullbring would have developed naturally, given an appropriate trigger. But I digress. The Power transfer seems to work 2 ways:

A) Temporary transferrence of power, fades away after a reasonably short period of time

B) Activating other powers, kind of like jumpstarting a car, or a Nen Baptism in Hunter X Hunter.

Aside from the Hogyoku making things go not quite right, Rukia's transfer was supposed to be a Type A version. On the other hand, the sword made by Urahara is a Type B, meant to reactivate the powers that Ichigo already had. And given the link between his old powers, this would imply that the Hollow is back too. In addition, it the Thousand Year Blood War, this puts Ichigo in an interesting position. He's at the middle ground between all sides in terms of just what he is now. He's a human with spiritual powers, from Fullbring, like the Vandenreich. Same kind of entity, different source. He's a Soul Reaper at the same time. In addition, he has Hollow powers. I can see Kubo playing up the fact that Ichigo has attributes from every side some time in this arc.

What do you call the Star that forces others to fall in its place?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Friends: Advanced Anime, Kingdom Hearts Recharged, Otaku Rave

Anime100.eu PPN Top 50